Where to Redeem Your Promo Code on Google Ads (w/ Screenshots)
Google and it’s partners sometimes distribute promo codes for Google Ads. These promotional offers can be used to redeem ad credits that gets applied to your Google Ads account. If you’re new to Google Ads, it can be cumbersome to redeem your promo code, so here’s a quick guide on where to redeem your promo code on Google Ads.
Before you can apply your promo code, you will need to enter a payment method.
When you first set up your Google Ads account you should be prompted to enter your billing information. If you happened to skip this step, you can enter your billing information under Tools & Settings > Billing > Settings > Payment Methods.
One billing information is entered, you can navigate to the ‘Promotions’ tab of your Google Ads account
To get to where you can redeem your Google Ads promo code, again go to Tools & Settings > Billing > Settings > and select Promotions.
Once on the promotions page, click the blue plus button.
Once you click the blue plus button, you should see a pop up ‘Add a promotional code’ box
Simply enter your promotional code and you should be good to go!
Other useful tips/resources for Google Ads promo codes
- Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your account, and they’re typically for new advertisers with new accounts. So for example, if you have a $150 promo code, you will need to spend $150 in advertising before that promotion as applied to your account. Google’s promo codes match your spend, so you need to spend $150 to get $150.
- Google does have a page to request a promo code for Google Ads, but you can only use it once per account. See https://ads.google.com/intl/en_us/lp/coupons/
- About promotional codes (Google Ads resource)
- Enter a promotional code (Google Ads resource)
- Fixing a promotional code issue (Google Ads resource)
Based in Austin, TX, Bound By offers a variety of digital marketing services, including Google Ads campaign management & optimization, to our clients. We offer a free consultation and can discuss the best plan of action based on your individual business needs. Let’s talk about your project!
Jason and his team at Bound By surpassed every expectation we had, and our standards were high. They listened to our ideas, took our rough sketches, and delivered a finished product that sets us apart. Not only does our website convey a professional image that is important for a law firm, their advertising team has helped grow our business and expand our reach. I would recommend Bound By to any business seeking to build a strong web presence.Key Law Tyler Key
Average Conversion Rate